1. Permitted Use of The Site
2. Prohibited Use of The Site
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
Use the Site in violation of the terms of Bragg Media’s Acceptable Use Policy at https://lowcountrychild.com/privacy-policy
- Copy, modify,reverse engineer the Site, or copy and use the source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request to the Bragg Media servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- Use the Site in any manner that damages or disables any Bragg Media website or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
- Mirror or frame the Site or any part of it on any other web site or web page.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site;
- Access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Bragg Media for use in accessing the Site;
- Use the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
- Any unauthorized use of any Content or the Site may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws.
The Site is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including copyright laws. The Site, including all intellectual property rights in the Site, belongs to and is the property of Lowcountry Child dba Bragg Media LLC. Lowcountry Child dba Bragg Media LLC owns and retains all copyrights in the Content.
Except as specifically permitted on the Site as to certain Content, the Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, or distributed in any way, and you agree not to modify or create derivative works or design based on the Content or the Site, in whole or in part, by any means. Lowcountry Child, the Lowcountry Child logos, and other marks used by Lowcountry Child from time to time are the property of Lowcountry Child dba Bragg Media LLC.
Customer does not receive any right or license to use the foregoing. Lowcountry Child may use and incorporate into the Site or the Lowcountry Child Service any suggestions or other feedback you provide, without payment or condition.
4. Links to Third-Party Web Sites
5. Downloading Files
Lowcountry Child dba Bragg Media LLC cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
Lowcountry Child dba Bragg Media LLC and its service providers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, security or accuracy of the site or the content for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all such information, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. Lowcountry Child dba Bragg Media LLC disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind with regard to the site and the content, including all implied warranties or conditions of intended use. The content on Bragg Media’s Site may contain inaccuracies or errors.
In no event is Lowcountry Child dba Bragg Media LLC liable for any direct, indirect or other type of damages — including without limitations damages for or loss of use or data arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the site.
9. Additional Terms of Service
If you are a customer of Bragg Media or an employee, representative or agent of a Bragg Media customer, your use of the Bragg Media Service is subject to Bragg Media’s terms and conditions.
10. Other Provisions
a. Entire Agreement/No Waiver.
b. Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies.
The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Lowcountry Child dba Bragg Media LLC therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Lowcountry Child dba Bragg Media LLC does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.